[Faith-talk] FW: [URCTCPrayerGroup2] Example of Spiritual Warfare Prayer

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Wed Feb 29 18:29:42 UTC 2012

Original Message:
From: "BeeJay" <beejayokla at cox.net>
To: <Undisclosed-Recipient:;>
Subject: [URCTCPrayerGroup2] Example of Spiritual Warfare Prayer
Date:
Wed, 29 Feb 2012 10:24:59 -0600

Example of Spiritual Warfare Prayer

Jesus taught us that we can  have only 24 hours of prayer protection at a
time. Everyday we must begin again and ask for new mercies from God. This
is based upon the teachings of Jesus in Matthew 6:9-13, 34 and the teaching
of Paul in Ephesians 6:10-18. Jesus also told us that we must bind the
strong man before we can spoil him (Matthew 12:29). Spiritual warfare, as
all prayer, will be ineffective if we harbor any unforgiveness in our
hearts (Matthew 5:23-24).

  1.. Begin by extensively  thanking and praising and worshiping and
highly extolling the name of the Lord until the Spirit releases you to go
on with further prayer.

  2.. Pray for yourself. Repent of the sins in your life and ask God to
show you what you need to clean up in your personal life. Pray that God
will keep you well and that you will be anointed during the next 24 hours.

  3.. Rebuke the devil and bind him, as far as you and your ministry and
life are concerned, for the next 24 hours. This means your health, your
family, your job, your children, and everything in which you are involved,
in the Name of Jesus.

  4.. Rebuke and bind all demonic force, as far as you and your ministry
and life are concerned, for the next 24 hours. This means your health, your
family, your job, your children, and everything in which you are involved,
in the Name of Jesus.

  5.. Take all of your enemies to the Lord, and one by one, ask God to
destroy the works of evil that they might be doing against you for the next
24 hours, regardless of whether they live near or far away. Ask God to
destroy all evil work of which you might be unaware, in the Name of Jesus.

  6.. In the Name of Jesus, break all curses in the name of Jesus, that
people might be speaking against you for the next 24 hours. Include in this
any curse you might speak yourself, out of ignorance or unbelief.

  7.. Ask God in the Name of Jesus to send out the ministering angels
that He has assigned to you, to guide, protect and help you in every way
and to bring you justice, so that you might be blessed that day and receive
all things that God has for you.

  8.. Pray for other people who are on your prayer list. This is when you
take their needs to the Lord and intercede for them.

  9.. Close by again with thanking, praising and worshiping the Lord.
Thank Him that all the things for which you prayed are now happening and
that you have received the victory even before you see it with your natural
eyes.

----

This is just a brief outline. Let the Holy Spirit add and enrich your
prayer life. If you have not been baptized with the Holy Spirit, ask Jesus
to baptize you with His Holy Spirit so that you might have more power in
your praying.  This is a morning prayer, but there should be continuous
prayer throughout the day as your needs arise and the Holy Spirit brings
things to your mind.   If you do something and remember it is displeasing
to the Lord,  repent at that very moment.