[Faith-talk] FW: [thefamilyoffaith] Lowell Lundstrom - (YOU CAN DO EVERYTHING!)

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Wed Jan 4 18:50:54 UTC 2012

Original Message:
From: "thefamilyoffaith" <TheFamilyofFaith at tampabay.rr.com>
To: <thefamilyoffaith at yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [thefamilyoffaith] Lowell Lundstrom - (YOU CAN DO EVERYTHING!)
Date:
Wed, 4 Jan 2012 08:45:48 -0500

      JANUARY 4 - YOU CAN DO EVERYTHING!

      Do you realize the greatest power in the universe dwells within you
this very moment? The maker of heaven and earth, the power who holds the
universe together, the mighty one who hung the worlds on nothing is abiding
in you by the Holy Spirit.

      This is why you can do everything. What habits, what sin, what
inferiority complex, what situation has more power than God, and God is in
you?
      Now you may be wondering as I often do, "What is it that keeps this
magnificent power from manifesting itself more clearly in my life?"

      Unbelief. Our theology, doctrine and creeds are all locked up in
our minds instead of burning in our hearts. We are theologians and
philosophers rather than demonstrators of God's power.
      This is why Paul the apostle said, "My speech and my preaching was
not with enticing words of man's wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit
and of power: That your faith should not stand in the wisdom of men, but in
the power of God" (1 Corinthians 2:4-5).
      What is the task that you are facing? What is the impossible habit
or situation you need to release God's power toward?

      Say this aloud, "The greatest power of the universe dwells in me
this very moment and I can do everything. Now, in Jesus' name, I release
God's almighty power toward this situation. I take authority over it in
Jesus' name. I bind it to God's will. I loose it from Satan and declare I
will have victory over this situation today or in the very near future.

      When you start praying and speaking like this, you will discover
that God will be inspired to begin moving on your behalf.
      "I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me"
(Philippians 4:13).
        a.. Also read: Eph. 3:16; Ps. 5:12; 2 Co. 12:9

REMEMBER: YOU CAN DO EVERYTHING!
      Devotions for yesterday  Are You God's Friend?
      Devotions for the day before yesterday  How to Get Your Prayers
Answered!
      Scripture links by Blue Letter Bible
      (c) Lowell Lundstrom 1983-2011