[Faith-talk] FW: [URCTCPrayerGroup2] flight #2012

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Sun Jan 8 21:55:58 UTC 2012

Love it!  Hahaha!

Original Message:
From: "~.~TEDavismtn~.~" <tdavismtn at gmail.com>
To: <Undisclosed-Recipient:;>
Subject: [URCTCPrayerGroup2] flight #2012
Date:
Sun, 8 Jan 2012 14:27:38 -0700

FLIGHT # 2012

Good Afternoon, and welcome to Flight #2012. We are prepared to take off
into the New Year. Please make sure your Attitude and Blessings are secured
and locked in, in the upright position. All self-destructive devices should
be turned off at this time. All negativity, hurt, and discouragement should
be put away. Should we lose altitude under pressure, during the flight,
reach up and pull down a Prayer! Prayers will automatically be activated by
Faith. Once your Faith is activated you can assist other passengers. There
will be NO BAGGAGE allowed on this flight. The Captain has cleared us for
takeoff -- Destination - GREATNESS REMAINED BLESSED