[Faith-talk] Tuesday's Quotes and Monday's Weather Data

Paul oilofgladness47 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 10:51:15 UTC 2012

Once again hello and good day to you all on this Tuesday, January 17 2012.  I trust that, by God's matchless grace and His providential care, that you all had a peaceful and restful sleep last night; the undersigned surely did.  And now for today's thought-provoking pearls of wisdom for your consideration, pondering and reflection.

We have to face our sins before we can put them behind us.

How we give is more important than how much we give.

Look for God's purpose in your next interruption.

What we see of God's provisions teaches us to trust Him for what we cannot see of His purposes.

Spiritual gifts are meant to be used, not admired.

To lead others out of the darkness of sin, let them see your life.

No life is more secure than a life surrendered to God.

The Christian's heart is the Spirit's home.

In God's pattern book of nature, we can trace many valuable lessons.

He who will not be counseled will not be helped.

And there you have it for today.  For those who like such things (and I'm well aware that there are people here who don't), Monday's highest recorded temperature in the lower 48 states was 85 degrees at Alice TX while the lowest was a very balmy and pleasant 27 below 0 at Saranac Lake NY.

And now until tomorrow when, Lord willing more quotes will be presented, I remain your obedient servant of the One who lived an earthly existence, died to pay for your sins and mine, and now lives forever to bring us His salvation and peace, Paul Barnabas.