[Faith-talk] FW: [URCTCPrayerGroup2] FORGIVENESS

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Thu Jan 26 10:31:57 UTC 2012

Original Message:
From: SissyMarlene <Illinois.Marlene at gmail.com>
To: <Undisclosed-Recipient:;>
Subject: [URCTCPrayerGroup2] FORGIVENESS
Date:
Wed, 25 Jan 2012 16:30:58 -0600

Forgive... and keep forgiving!! Sometimes, you may forgive
someone once and then, at a later time, become angry at the
very same person again. If so, you must forgive that person
again and again..... until it sticks! And in every case, remember this:
we can forgive ANYONE when we rely on Jesus to help us!

Then Peter came to Jesus and asked, "Lord, how many times shall I forgive
my brother when he sins against me? Up to seven times?" Jesus answered, "I
tell you, not seven times, but seventy-seven times. And Jesus prayed,
Father, forgive them, for they know not what they do.
 Matthew 18:21-22; Luke 23:34a

Remember: LOVE is UNCONDITIONAL
but trust once broken MUST BE EARNED!!
Not trusting someone again is NOT "unforgiveness"!!
Forgiveness drops the need to get even or want retribution
& prays for that person....but is not required to trust them again
(seek the Lord on this!)
Giant Hugs,
SissyMarlene

~*?*.::.*?*.::.*?*~?~*?*.::.*?*.::.*?*~
These Mini-Devos are composed and made by me, SissyMarlene.
Quotes are a collection of unknown authors.
I am however the major contributor of them, tee hee
Also, I have a Library of other Christian writings I have done.
Please check them out here:
http://anewcreationinchrist.yuku.com/forums/99/SissyMarlene-sWritings
Please include this portion when sharing this Mini-Devo!
If you would like to receive my Mini-Devos, go here:
 http://groups.google.com/group/sissymarlenes-christian-sends
Altho it is called a 'group', no one will post but me and they will only
be these Mini-Devos!
Giant Hugs,
SissyMarlene