[Faith-talk] living together before marriage

Linda Mentink mentink at frontiernet.net
Tue Jan 31 02:38:06 UTC 2012

RJ and all,

The Bible says that the marriage bed should not be defiled, and that
we should avoid the appearance of evil. It doesn't say, but, if
you're blind, and would get more money not marrying, God will allow
that. Or, if you're going to eventually marry anyway, God will allow
that. There are no qualifiers, and the Bible never changes. Our
society and culture change, but, if we say we are Christians, and we
really are, then we should obey God's Word, no matter what people say
or what's accepted in the world today. God says it, I believe it, and
that's good enough for me!

Blessings,

Linda