[Faith-talk] Tuesday's Quotes

Paul oilofgladness47 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 11:11:49 UTC 2012

Hello and good day to you all, my fellow Christians and saints of the Most High God.  Before I give you today's thought-provoking pearls of wisdom, I have an announcement to make.  These will be the last quotes on this list for a while, owing to the fact merely that they aren't strictly Christian.  However, if any of you wish them individually and aren't bothered by the above fact, please email me this info, giving me your contact addresses in the bodies of your messages, and will add you to the distribution list.  Sorry to be disappointing to perhaps many of you, but I do collect and share secular quotes.  And now here's the last batch for a while.

Rich treasures of God's truth are waiting to be discovered.

God's presence brings great comfort.

If you look through the eyes of Jesus, you'll see a needy world.

The wonders of creation reveal God at work.

People who follow Christ lead others in the right direction.

A good example has more value than good advice.

Sin drains our spiritual power; Jesus restores it.

Our God is a God of second chances.

Man's greatest goal: Bringing glory to God.

And there you have it for today.  Until some future time when, Lord willing more quotes might be presented if I get enough to justify this, I remain your staunchly and uncompromisingly prolife advocate and Christian brother, Paul Barnabas.