[Faith-talk] Can Anyone Tell Me In a Nutshell about the Beliefs and Doctrines of the RCA?

Paul oilofgladness47 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 21:54:24 UTC 2012

Hello folks.  I hope you are all doing well.

I have a bit of a problem that I hope someone can help me with.  As many of you know, I'm about to change churches and have found one locally affiliated with the Reformed Church in America or RCA.  Can anyone here give me an unbiased opinion about their beliefs, practices and doctrines? The website of the local congregation sounds appealing, but I don't wish to be sucked into a group that preaches the Gospel and Christian life from a watered-down or liberal perspective.  Any help in this area would be very much appreciated, and thanks in advance for your help in this matter.  Your Christian friend and brother, Paul