[Faith-talk] pray for the families morning the loss of the people shot in the callarado shooting

Andrew Edgcumbe andrewjedg at gmail.com
Sun Jul 22 01:55:00 UTC 2012

Hi all in this group.

My heart is heavy to night for the families who lost loved ones in the
calarado shootings.
I just  feel some of the pain for what those  who are morning the loss
of loved ones. I just am thinking of those who were hurt  they may
still have allot of memories and maybe this memory will be with them
for long long time and things.
I give my condolances to those who lost loved ones in this  situation.

Anyway my heart is heavy for this to night.