[Faith-talk] New Vision Ministries

Timothy Burdick TSBurdick at cox.net
Mon Jul 23 20:25:50 UTC 2012

    Paul said, that if God is for us, then who can be against us. As a hospital Chaplain I have to test this truth on a daily basis. I have had to learn two hospitals that comprise twelve floors, and comfort the dying often.

For God can still make you victorius over the giants you face.

"It doesn't matter what you can't see, as long as you can see Jesus." Because  "With God ALL Things Are Possible,     so  remember in you're darkest times that, "God can see better than any of us." Living to exalt Him more each day, Chaplain Timothy.

For tax deductable donations please go to, www.hcma.org directly, or find their link on our web page.  For more info about speaking or to see how you can get involved, Please go to  www.mynvm.org.  Starting August 12, we will have a unique weekly program on c-joy internet radio called enabled by Christ, bring you're questions. For mor details please go to www.cjoyinternetradio.com and feel free to call are what's happening line  and leave a comment  or prayer request at, 641.715.3900 ex, 874157,   blessings,