[Faith-talk] How do you become a chaplin, or be able to be there for those who are sick in hospitals?

WESLEY BURDEN wesley.burden2 at verizon.net
Mon Jul 23 21:35:43 UTC 2012

first of all pray about it and see where the lord may lead you.  Before i do
anything i pray about it and let the guidance of the lord lead me.  jenny i
will keep you in prayer about this.  Does your church have a nursing home
ministry?  My church has a nursing home ministry and each month they visit
the nursing home and take bananas to the residents along with other
different kinds of fruits.  However, i do belong to a group that plays old
time gospel music at a nursing home and the residents love it when we come
to play for them.  They enjoy it.  I have found that connecting with other
churches helps out greatly.  I attend my family church but am involved with
other churches as well.

wesley from new jersey