[Faith-talk] How do you become a chaplin, or be able to be there for those who are sick in hospitals?

Jenny Keller jlperdue3 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 22:02:50 UTC 2012

Is there a way to volunteer in hospitals or nursing homes or hospice so that I can be there.

I'm trying to find a place that is on a bus route and things such as that, and I think I did talk to someone from Hospice and they have volunteers that go everywhere as people don't always end up in hospitals.  I did find out that you can't mention religion, at least that's what the person I talked to said.

Please tell me how I can serve.  Any ideas would be much appreciated.

Jenny