[Faith-talk] Good Night Message for Tuesday, June 12 2012 and Heartfelt Thanks

Jenny Keller jlperdue3 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 04:05:32 UTC 2012

I agree.

My husband says that he doesn't believe in GOD or anything.  He believes in, well, I guess you could say Darwinism, considering he says you can prove that we come from apes and evolved into humans that way.

I have asked him to consider talking to members of my church that weren't raised in the church to understand that church and faith does not require him to be perfect or change over night.

I also asked him to consider coming to church with me, not this Sunday as we have a conference that might overwhelm him and I will be sitting in the Coir stand so I wouldn't be able to sit with him and he wouldn't be comfortable without me beside him, but next week.

He said he'd think about it.

Could you all band together and pray that he receives revelation from Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ either through the Holy Ghost or other means that prompt him to come to church.  Or he just comes for a while, so that maybe, he will hear something that he is meant to hear by Heavenly Father's matchless grace so that he will come to a knowledge of the atonement of Jesus Christ and what it can do in his life.

I can't remember the exact feelings of what it was like when I had no faith in Heavenly Father and his glorious Son, but I know that I had no hope of peace back then.  I don't want my husband to have that feeling for the rest of his life either.

I want hi to know that there will be peace for him, whether it is in this life or after he crosses through the veil.

I ask again for your prayers and thoughts that he comes to church with me, and that he is overcome with the Holy Ghost and hears something that brings him to faith, or at least makes him want to come back to try to hear more.

I know in my case, I had to fake it till I made it, and finally, I heard and felt something that brought me back to faith.

thanks for your prayers in advance.

Jenny