[Faith-talk] Good Night Message for Friday, June 15 2012

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Sat Jun 16 23:33:46 UTC 2012

Hi Paul,
Excellent message here. As someone who is very attached to their father, I
think this message spoke to me. My father serves as driver, reader, mentor,
and overall helper. He is one to also let me grow, but stays supportive of
me. I relate to him more easier than my protective critical mother. I look
forward to father's day and sharing it with my family and most importantly
my father.

Ashley