[Faith-talk] Announcement

Weingartner, Paul PWeingartner at ag.org
Tue Jun 19 15:03:30 UTC 2012

Warm Greetings to everybody on the list.

If all goes well, we hope to have the New Living Bible available on NLS
cartridges by the convention.  This ministry will be sharing a booth
with Braille Bibles International.  The Bible is a joint project.

It is coming down to the wire but it still looks hopeful we will have
the cartridges in time to bring with us.

Both the CftB and BBI are accepting requests for the cartridges.  Please
make all requests off the list.

Thank you!

Paul

"making the cross accessible"

Rev Paul Weingartner
National Representative for the Blind
Director of
Center for the Blind of the Assemblies of God
P 417.831.1964   F 417.863.7276
www.blind.ag.org <http://www.blind.ag.org/>