[Faith-talk] accessible church service material

Linda Mentink mentink at frontiernet.net
Sat Jun 23 16:10:03 UTC 2012

Ashley,

If they're putting hymn and song words on the
overhead, they're in the computer. Ask the
secretary to send you everything she prepares for
each service. As she does, make files and keep
the song and hymn words for future reference.

I did that in Janesville all the time, when we
combined the services for awhile. I got the weekly prayer sheets as well.

Blessings,

Linda