[Faith-talk] FW: [URCTCPrayerGroup2] Run the devil off with joy! Kenneth Copeland

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Mon Mar 12 17:02:32 UTC 2012

Original Message:
From: Donna Kiser <kiserdonna57 at gmail.com>
To: URCTCPrayerGroup2 at yahoogroups.com
Subject: [URCTCPrayerGroup2] Run the devil off with joy! Kenneth Copeland
Date:
Mon, 12 Mar 2012 11:53:49 -0400

*Run the Devil Off With Joy!Kenneth Copeland

These things have I spoken unto you, that my joy might remain in you, and
that your joy might be full.... Ask, and ye shall receive, that your joy
may be full.

- John 15:11, 16:24

Whatever is happening in your life today, you need to stir up the joy
that
is within you as a born-again child of God.

How can you do that?

For starters, you can begin by meditating on the Word of God. When you
meditate on the Word and revelation begins to rise in your heart, joy
comes! It comes because you begin to have a deeper and clearer knowledge
of
the Father. It comes because you realize you can go boldly before Him in
prayer on the basis of the Word, and be confident your prayers will be
answered.

If you've been sorrowing over a wayward child, for example, you can
replace
your sad thoughts with a revelation of God's promise in Isaiah 54:13, and
joy will come into your heart. Suddenly, instead of crying over what the
devil is doing to that child, start shouting about what God will do. You
laugh and say, "You might as well forget it, devil. Just pack up and go
home right now, because as far as I'm concerned, the victory is won. All
my
children shall be taught of the Lord. And great shall be the peace of my
children!"

Then when the devil comes back at you and says, Maybe so, but aren't you
sorry over all the years that child has wasted? you can shoot the Word
right back at him and say, "No, I'm not sorry. I don't have to be sorry
because Jesus bore my griefs and carried my sorrows (Isaiah 53:4). So I'll
just go ahead and have myself a grand time rejoicing in Him!"

Proverbs 15:23 says, "A man hath joy by the answer of his mouth." When
you
start answering the troubles and trials you're facing with the Word of
God,
it will release joy in you and run the devil off. He can't stand the joy
of
the Lord!

So stir up that joy within you. Meditate the Word. Replace wrong thoughts
with God's thoughts. And enjoy the victory!

Scripture Reading: Isaiah 51:11-16

[image: Inline image 1]

*

--

*And Jesus said, [You say to Me], If You can do anything? [Why], all
things