[Faith-talk] FW: [thefamilyoffaith] [BibleAnimate] Matthew 19:14 Also Ezekiel 13:19-23

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Wed Mar 14 18:48:24 UTC 2012

I couldn't agree with this more!

Original Message:
From: "Mary Ann" <serenity77 at shaw.ca>
To: <Undisclosed-Recipient:;>
Subject: [thefamilyoffaith] [BibleAnimate] Matthew 19:14 Also Ezekiel
13:19-23
Date:
Wed, 14 Mar 2012 12:29:55 -0600

      We are all children of God regardless of race, age, or religious
beliefs.
      Some don't know it yet that Jesus died for our sins, but soon they
will.
      We should always look at each person as a soul created by our
heavenly Father, and do noting to hinder them in drawing closer to Him.
Let's talk Jesus to the young and old alike. We don't have forever.

      See Matthew 19:14
      Also Ezekiel 13:19-23

      Click to join BibleAnimate

                  Enlighten Treasures Tubes