[Faith-talk] god is good. all the time&all the time .god is good! god is good. all the time&all the time. god is good!

MR. Chikodinaka Oguledo oguledoradio at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 03:17:54 UTC 2012

hello faithtalk list check out cjoyinternetradio.com i beleve in god
my lord and savyer. god the anty christ jesus is love he wont let u
down and i no that he is love for ever in my heart!. Have you herd
that song? www.transfig.org If you are looking 4achurch need prayer?
sin bee4 god? say this. Jesus. come into my life I have sind on 2you.
Forgive all of mysins Jesus I need you! lord! Please touch mee with
in. Jesus bee my savyouer. in the name of the lord Aman