[Faith-talk] when is the moderator going to do something about this?

Doris and Chris chipmunks at gmx.net
Tue May 1 00:50:34 UTC 2012

If hitting the delete key is so much bother, why don't you create a
filter in your mailer to send him directly to your trash mailbox?
Alternatively, you could filter for "fwd" or "forwarded message" or
similar items. I don't particularly care for getting lots of forwards
but am not bothered by having to use the delete key. However, if you
are, creating a mail filter (message rule) is a one-time effort that
wil save you the trouble of using the delete key in the future.

hth

Doris