[Faith-talk] accessible materials

Jenny Keller jlperdue3 at gmail.com
Tue May 1 17:04:48 UTC 2012

Thank you for your apology and I humbly accept it.

I don't feel that my tithing is to provide me with things at the church, but my tithing money goes for not only the needy and running of the church, but it also goes toward our study materials apparently because no one else has to pay for theirs.

Our tithes also support the running and the care for our temples as well.

I was just trying to say that if everyone else can get materials from the church for Sunday School and Relief Society, and have access to hymnals without cost, why shouldn't I be afforded the same curtisy.

Just a thought.

Jenny