[Faith-talk] Good Night Message for Thursday, May 3 2012

Paul oilofgladness47 at gmail.com
Fri May 4 02:20:03 UTC 2012

Hello and good evening to you all, at least those of us in North America.  I trust that you had a good day and, in your own way, at least for those of us in the U.S., that you were able to commemorate the National Day of Prayer, whose theme this year was "One Nation Under God," words from the pledge of allegiance to our national flag.

Our words of inspiration this evening come from the pen of Bonnie L. Nelson.  Her words are universal for all Christians, and, as you read her words, please take them personally, OK? The title of her contribution is "God Bless You Everywhere," and is rendered as follows:

The beauty and the special warmth
Of this time of the year
Bring thoughts of friends and family,
The ones I hold so dear.
I hope their days are filled with joy
And wishes that come true,
That happiness will dominate
Throughout the season, too;
For there is nothing that's too good
For those whose lives I share.
So I am sending this to say:
God bless you everywhere!

And now May the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob just keep you safe, not only during the night, but also in these last days in which we live.  Your Christian brother, Paul