[Faith-talk] Charles Stanley Sermon

Jenny Keller jlperdue3 at gmail.com
Wed May 9 01:40:50 UTC 2012

I did not read or listen to the sermon, but in the LDS church, we begin teaching our children about the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost and all that it means to be a Christian from the time that they're born.  Even the nursery teaches about the atonement of Jesus Christ and the glory of the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

We also have a what we call Family home evening on Monday nights that LDS families observe whether they are a married couple that is a family, or whether they have children in the home to teach and study the scriptures.

Our website gives suggestions for study options for Family Home evening.

Each family and individual is encouraged to read the scriptures every day and if the family has children, they are encouraged to read the scriptures with their children to the extent of time that is appropriate for the children's age.

It is a blessing that our church puts so much enphisis on teaching our children not just at church, but at home every day as well.

Jenny