[Faith-talk] Praise and Prayer Request

Doris and Chris chipmunks at gmx.net
Thu May 10 01:30:37 UTC 2012

After having started to look for  a cheaper apartment last fall when
our rent had gone up twice in as many months, we are now ready to
sign the lease for our new place. We found it in February and the two
ladies living in it at the time first wanted us to take over the
lease immediately. However, things took much longer because the
ladies left a lot of junk in the place so we could not get our lease.
The apartment finally was cleared out last week and we will take over
the lease by June 15th.

We are also responsible for renovating the place, something we do not
really have the funds for. Please pray that an affordable solution is
found  and that the work proceeds in a timely manner.

We thus far have not even been able to pack any boxes because we do
not have room but will have to pack as Chris is able to move stuff
over to the new place.

the really neat thing about the new apartment is that I used to live
there for 10 years in my teens  in the same neighborhood and really
know the place well. We have a lot to be th ankful for and finding
this apartment was pure grace. We had been hoping and praying and
waiting on several places before this one but none worked out until
we found this one. The Lord is so good  and his grace is just so
wonderful and overwhelming.

Thanks much all for your prayers.

God Bless,

Doris