[Faith-talk] Good Night Message for Thursday, May 10 2012

Paul oilofgladness47 at gmail.com
Fri May 11 01:53:10 UTC 2012

Hello and good evening once again to my fellow saints of the Most High God, especially those who reside in North America.  Did you have a good day today? The undersigned surely hopes so, as he did.  Hope that, if you read this message before retiring for the night, that you will get a good night's sleep, by God's matchless grace and His providential care.  If you read this first thing in the morning, I hope you had a good night's sleep.

Our words of comfort, solace and inspiration this evening come from the pen, mind and heart of Patience Hartbauer.  Her contribution is entitled "Trust and Believe," and is rendered as follows:

When you are troubled with a problem
Ask the Lord to fill your need,
Know that He empowers you
And that His love will intercede.

If heartaches overwhelm you,
Trust that they can be resolved,
For God will ease and comfort you;
Any problem can be solved.

Let His loving arms embrace you;
He will bless you and anoint you.
Reach out with all your faith and trust;
God will never disappoint you.

Read His promises in Scripture;
All His words are bona fide,
Believe with all your heart and soul
God is Near, He's at your side.

Trust and believe when you are weary
That the Lord will take control,
He is almighty, He is the Master
Of both your body and your soul.

May Sister Patience's words minister to you as you not only read them but ponder and meditate on them.  And now may the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob just keep you safe throughout the night and especially in these last days in which we live.  Your Christian brother, Paul