[Faith-talk] Could you tell more about the phone call tomorrowat 3o'clock?

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Sun May 13 03:44:40 UTC 2012

is it 3:00 eastern time?

-----Original Message-----
From: Paul
Sent: Saturday, May 12, 2012 10:24 PM
To: Faith-talk,for the discussion of faith and religion
Subject: Re: [Faith-talk] Could you tell more about the phone call
tomorrowat 3o'clock?

Yes, for those interested, this phone conference line is the phone ministry
of Seasons of Refreshing Fellowship, a primarily internet group with several
email lists and audio internet chatroom founded in 2005 by Pastor Karolyn
Phillips of Guthrie OK.  Anyway, the phone number and code are as follows:
712-432-3066 and, when prompted, enter code 976895 and you should be there.
Anyone on this list is cordially invited to attend if the Spirit moves and
your schedule permits.  Paul