[Faith-talk] Good Night Message for Wednesday, May 30 2012

Paul oilofgladness47 at gmail.com
Thu May 31 01:37:54 UTC 2012

Hello and good evening to all my fellow saints of the Most High God residing in North America, good morning to my fellow saints residing in the UK or in Europe and good afternoon to all who reside in Australia and New Zealand.  I hope that your day went well and that, at least for those of us in the western Hemisphere, that our nights will be peaceful and restful as we prepare to retire to bed or, as I like to put it, go to our nocturnal domiciliary habitations.

Dolores Karides contributes the words of inspiration for this evening.  Her submission is entitled "Our Lord is Always There," and is rendered as follows:

Our dear Lord is always there
To share our fears and care;
He gladdens up the saddest heart:
We know He's always there.

Beset by problems past our scope
To solve and to repair,
The answers come from Him above:
Our Lord is always there.

And when we find that troubles seem
Too difficult to bear,
He always lightens up the load:
Our Lord is always there.

He shares our fears, our hopes and dreams
With love beyond compare
And makes our lives more beautiful,
For He is always there.

And now may the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob just keep us all safe throughout the night and especially in these last days in which we live.  May your sleep be tranquil and sweet, by God's matchless grace and His providential care.  This is the ardent and fervent desire of your Christian brother, Paul.