[Faith-talk] Good Night Message for Sunday, November 4 2012

Timothy Clark Music timothyclarkmusic at me.com
Mon Nov 5 05:17:09 UTC 2012

you know that god gives us all talents.
 for that i'm eternally grateful.
 my talent is making music as a witness to others for the lord.
 i'm wandering, would any of you like to share your god given talents with me?
web site
 http://www.timothyclarkmusic.wordpress.com
 phone number should you need to reach me
 724-401-1224
 check my site for more contact information.
 thanks and may the good lord keep you and bless you.
 Timothy