[Faith-talk] Cordial Invitation

Paul oilofgladness47 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 11 13:03:50 UTC 2012

Hello folks.  Here is your invitation to join the undersigned for a time of friendly phone chat this afternoon at 3 p.m. eastern, 2 central, 1 Mountain, noon Pacific and 20:00 hours UTC. The topic will be open-ended.  If this sounds like something you'd like to join, join the undersigned at the following number and code to participate: 712-432-3066 and, when prompted, enter code 976895 and you should be there.

Until we see you who are interested at the above times, I remain your obedient servant of the Lord, Paul B. Smith.