[Faith-talk] Priorities

Andrew andrewjedg at gmail.com
Sat Nov 17 17:02:18 UTC 2012

I also really feel that we need to stop playing church and   churches
need to stop  fighting about types of music they should play and all
the material side of things.
to be honest i am fine to just or would be fine to just worship with
just a guitar and piano that is me personally. I love all songs hymns
and new stuff but i feel the hymns have allot of meaning to them.
i just wish churches wouldn't push them out the door as i seen some do.

Anyway the point is people or christians need to stop playing church
and  playing games on god we need to get serious and  get off our
behinds and get the news out to unbelievers the good news that is.