[Faith-talk] Tomorrow

Lauren Merryfield lauren1 at catliness.com
Thu Nov 22 05:46:21 UTC 2012

Hi,
Happy Thanksgiving from me, too.   I will be working but I am thankful for
the job.
Thanks
Lauren

advice from my cats: "meow when you feel like it."
The most basic of all human needs is the need to understand and be
understood. The best way to understand people is to listen to them.
-- Ralph Nichols
Visit us at catliness.com