[Faith-talk] Good Night Message for Saturday, October 6 2012, Albeit a Little Late

Paul oilofgladness47 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 7 03:09:15 UTC 2012

The old saying is so true on occasion, "Better late than never." Good evening to all my fellow North Americans and a good Lord's Day to the rest of you in other parts of the world.  I hope that, by God's matchless grace and His providential care, that your day or evening are going well.

As stated in yesterday's post, this will be the last poem for a while, but it's a good one.  It was written by a blind lady named Nancy Johnson living in Bloomfield NJ.  Do any of you who live in the Garden State know her, and whether she has written other poems previously? Would like to contact her privately if possible.  If any of you know her contact info, and if she gives the OK for you to do so, please first send the undersigned a message privately at oilofgladness47 at gmail.com.  Anyway her contribution is entitled "Roadmap To Heaven," and is rendered as follows:

Let Jesus be your roadmap, He'll surely show you the way
To the land of milk and honey, where the Son shines every day!

I know you won't regret it, will you please give Him a try?
Let Him take your hand and lead you
To His heavenly home in the sky.

When life is tough, remember to bow your head and pray;
You'll find your life is sweeter, so just trust Him and obey.

And there you have Nancy's contribution for today or evening.  See what I mean about her thoughts? So simple, yet so truly profound.

We've just got breaking news! We've found two more poems, so poetry will be on the good night message menu for the next two days.  Praise God that He sometimes answers our prayers at just the last minute!

And now until tomorrow when, Lord willing another good night message will be posted, may the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob just keep us safe, individually and collectively, throughout this night or day and especially in these last days in which we live.  Your Christian friend and brother, Paul