[Faith-talk] RFID Chips to be placed in Humans. is it theMark of the beast spoken about in the book of Revelations?

debby phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 14:20:38 UTC 2012

Tim, they already have your financial inofmation, unless you have
hidden money in the Cayman Islands?  One of the things that
people don't understand, and I didn't very well until I worked
for IRS, is that unless you work for cash, when you earn money it
gets reported under zr Social Security number.  All your
financial stuff is tied to that number.  As for Health Cards,
they would make our health care system much more efficient.  But
I do understand the concerns.  But we are not to be anxious about
these things, but to look up for our Redemption is near!  What a
wonderful thing to think about, that soon, we'll be going home!
Isn't that an eingciting thought?    Blessings,    Debby