[Faith-talk] RFID Chips to be placed in Humans. is it theMarkofthe beast spoken about in the book of Revelations?

Timothy Clark Music timothyclarkmusic at me.com
Wed Oct 10 23:48:23 UTC 2012

i'm not saying it's going to happen in our life time but we would be fills to ignore what credible sources are reporting.
 in my blog
 http://todaysendtimesnews.blogspot.com
 I reports facts.
 I don't say that it will happen, just dates that people expect it to happen.
 my opinion is reserved as while i know it will happen i personally don't think about it.
 I know the good lord will see us all through it and hopefully, when the rapture happens we are some of the chosen to be with the lord and not have to go through this.
 I write this in the hopes that it can help those who might be non-believers, or, even those who read it after the rapture.
God Bless.
 Timothy.
 Your friend in the music industry
 http://www.timothyclarkmusic.tumblr.com