[Faith-talk] on the mark of the beast

Timothy Clark Music timothyclarkmusic at me.com
Sun Oct 14 22:47:57 UTC 2012

hello thanks for sharing.
 we don't know what the mark will be just that it will be placed in the arm or 4head. it could be a chip or something totally different. we don't know
web site
 http://www.timothyclarkmusic.wordpress.com
 phone number should you need to reach me
 724-401-1224
 check my site for more contact information.
 thanks and may the good lord keep you and bless you.
 Timothy