[Faith-talk] on the mark of the beast

debby phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 13:28:21 UTC 2012

What a wise man your pastor is!  Thank you Andrew for bringing
this to us.  My former pastor always said to us that we did not
need to speculate about what the mark would be, because we would
KNOW what it was and would make a deliberate Choice either to
take it or not to take it.  For instance now, many people use
their iphones and ipods and other smartphones to shop.  It's
quick, and efficient, I guess, but I've chosen not to.  If this
technology were the mark of the beast, I would not have a
choice-the choice would either be to do it and worship the
Antichrist, or not do it.  Not taking the mark will mean not
legally being able to buy or sell anything.  My personal belief
is that when that happens, Christians, if we have not been taken
out in the Rapture, will need to hide, banding together for
mutual support.  How to hide as a blind person is going to be
interesting.  You know, you walk down the street with either a
came or dog and everybody knows you're there.  No anonymity.  But
God will surely walk before us, showing us through His Spirit
where we can and can't go, etc.  I do not even want to begin to
speculate about what it would be like to live in the Tribulation
at this point, since I'm hoping and believing that we will be
gone.    Blessings,    Debby