[Faith-talk] Greetings Folks

Timothy Clark Music timothyclarkmusic at me.com
Sat Oct 27 23:57:21 UTC 2012

Hello -
 she said she was new and that her friend is on this list.
 welcome aboard Brenda.
 May the good lord allow you to meat people who are feels with the speeret of the lord.
 Feel free to interact with me off list or on my site.
 may the good lord be with you as you walk through your life of faith.
web site
 http://www.timothyclarkmusic.wordpress.com
 phone number should you need to reach me
 724-401-1224
 check my site for more contact information.
 thanks and may the good lord keep you and bless you.
 Timothy