[Faith-talk] Greetings Folks

Lauren Merryfield lauren1 at catliness.com
Sun Oct 28 04:15:19 UTC 2012

Hi,
Eight years!!!  I had no idea you'd been in NE that long.  Time sure flies!
I am originally from NE.  In fact, today our church had a craft fair and
their plastic chairs are too uncomfortable for me, so I took my padded,
folding Nebraska chair to sit on for the day.  A young woman came up to me,
seeing my chair, and said she was from Lincoln.  She had even heard of
Weeping Water, where I grew up.  Wow, small world!
Thanks
Lauren

advice from my cats: "meow when you feel like it."
The most basic of all human needs is the need to understand and be
understood. The best way to understand people is to listen to them.
-- Ralph Nichols
Visit us at catliness.com