[Faith-talk] RFID Chips to be placed in Humans. is it the Mark ofthe beast spoken about in the book of Revelations?

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Sun Oct 28 20:14:02 UTC 2012

Timothy,
I'm getting to older email; been busy this month.
So, why are you so certain the RFID chips will be manditory in 2013? Who is
mandidating it and what info will be on these chips? Without knowing more
details, I'm not convinced it would happen nor do I think it’s a concern
yet. You say it’s a fact; sound more a speculation thing.I'd have to know
what is  on the chip first.
As others said, they put chips in animals to track them and no side effects
have come from this practice.
We don't know what ethical and medical implications it has in humans, but
time will tell.
Ashley