[Faith-talk] Greetings Folks

Timothy Clark Music timothyclarkmusic at me.com
Sun Oct 28 22:55:48 UTC 2012

yes brenda. that's what I was saying. i can see it and wander if it's because i'm on a mac?
web site
 http://www.timothyclarkmusic.wordpress.com
 phone number should you need to reach me
 724-401-1224
 check my site for more contact information.
 thanks and may the good lord keep you and bless you.
 Timothy