[Faith-talk] Greetings Folks

Julie McGinnity kaybaycar at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 14:31:14 UTC 2012

Hi Brenda.  Welcome to the list.  My name is Julie, and I live in
Missouri.  At this point, I am a senior in college studying music.

I am seeing your messages just fine, but I also see the attachments.
I am using a PC, and I also use webmail.  Perhaps it's a webmail
verses mail cliant issue?  Not sure.

--
Julie McG
 Lindbergh High School class of 2009, National Federation of the Blind

life."
John 3:16