[Faith-talk] Greetings Folks

Timothy Clark Music timothyclarkmusic at me.com
Mon Oct 29 01:03:36 UTC 2012

well, i don't know what will happen but i can say that i know i'm going to get some of it. i can't wait to record it. i'm a bit crazy. i'm wanting to record it outside as it actually happens.
web site
 http://www.timothyclarkmusic.wordpress.com
 phone number should you need to reach me
 724-401-1224
 check my site for more contact information.
 thanks and may the good lord keep you and bless you.
 Timothy