[Faith-talk] Invitation Sunday

Jenny Keller jlperdue3 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 02:16:41 UTC 2012

Hi all of my beautiful Brothers and Sisters in Christ,

I am writing to invite you to a global invitation Sunday that will be held at all of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saint, or Mormon churches on November 18th.

I know that this church is quite controversial, but this Invitation Sunday is a chance for those of you who are curious about what we believe, and how we worship, to see what a real LDS, or Mormon church is like.

Please feel free to contact any LDS or Mormon church to obtain a ride for that Sunday if you are interested.

If this is at all inappropriate for this list, please forgive me.  I just felt that it was my way of spreading the Gospel of Jesus Christ and dispelling the myths about our church.

Blessings,

Jenny