[Faith-talk] Good Night Message for Tuesday, September 4 2012, Albeit a Mite Late

Paul oilofgladness47 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 03:26:14 UTC 2012

Hello and good evening to my fellow North Americans and good day to the rest of you residing in other parts of the world.  I hope that your day went well.

Dr. Ella E. Karow of Kaukana WI wrote our poem for today.  Entitled "New Leases," it is rendered as follows:

No home so small
It cannot spare the space
For a sunshine room
That the family members may share,
Where for a time they get away
>From all the concerns
That tend to disrupt the peace of their day.

Thus give to each
Some fresh new hope
With which they can meet many cares
In their new vistas
And ever broader scope.

And there you have it for today.  Until tomorrow when, Lord willing yet another good night message will be presented and hopefully at a more expeditious time, I am your obedient servant of the Lord, wishing you the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob to be with you in these last and evil days, Paul.