[Faith-talk] throw away christians

Andrew Edgcumbe andrewjedg at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 22:33:03 UTC 2012

debbi you can forward it along it is okay by me. phil scoveele rote this.

he is into intersesser prayer and does counciling.

It is so wrong for christians blind or other disabilities to be pushed
to the back pew. they may not always get pushed to the back  pew
physically but the actions the pastors  speak to people in what they
say to somebody with a disability.