[Faith-talk] Cordial Invitation For You

Paul oilofgladness47 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 7 11:42:40 UTC 2013

Hello out there in cyberspace, ladies and gentlemen, children of our heavenly King-father and saints of the Most High God.  I hope and pray that, by God's matchless grace and His providential care, that you all are doing well.

It's the first Sunday in April, and that means the first of a twice-monthly phone conference sponsored by Seasons of Refreshing Fellowship.  This get-together will take place at 3 p.m. eastern time, 2 central, 1 mountain, noon Pacific and 19:00 hours UTC.  If you are as savvy on the phone as on the Internet, the Spirit moves and your schedules allow, please come and join other like-minded Christian believers for a time of talking about your day or whatever is on your mind.  Bonnie Armstrong from Toronto, Ontario Canada is one of the two people leading the conference, she for today and the undersigned for next week.  I've known her for almost four years now, and I can say without reservation that she is one of the most compassionate, caring and sensitive ladies I've ever met.  Of course, the Lord put such a ministry into her heart.  Topics of conversation will be about anything on the minds of the participants, though as hostess Bonnie has the right to focus our thoughts on a particular topic.  Again, if this sounds interesting, the Spirit moves and your schedules allow, please call the following number and code to get into the conference: 712-432-3066 and, when prompted, enter code 976895 and you should be there.

Until later today when hopefully some of you will join Bonnie and other like-minded Christians, I am your obedient servant of the Lord, Paul B. Smith.