[Faith-talk] Lord's Day Cordial Invitation

Paul oilofgladness47 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 14 11:37:29 UTC 2013

Hello and good day to all my Faith-Talk members.  I realize that it's April which means spring and which, for many of us, means warmer weather and the impetus to be out of doors.  However, for those of you who would prefer to remain indoors today, if the Spirit moves, you have time and wish to avail yourselves of possibly making new friends, Bonnie Armstrong of Seasons of Refreshing Fellowship (http://www.seasons-of-refreshing.net) will be holding forth as the hostess of the second in a twice-monthly Sunday phone conference.  If you desire to join her and other like-minded people, just call the following number and code to get into the conference:  712-432-3066 and, when prompted, enter code 976895 and you should be there.  I've known Bonnie now for almost four years, and can say unequivocally that she is a very kind, sensitive and compassionate lady.

So, until she and her friends meet together in the phone conference with hopefully some of you joining us, I remain your obedient servant of the Lord, Paul B. Smith.