[Faith-talk] Looking for the Catholic Bible in mp3 format

Doris & Chris chipmunks at gmx.net
Wed Apr 24 02:10:33 UTC 2013

Check

www.christianbooks.com

they have diverse Bible translations. They have the NAB read by Eric
Martin but this is not the current 2011 Revised Edition but the
previous one. If I am not mistaken, the of the Revised NAB, only the
New Testament is currently available in Audio.

putting something like "Revised New American Bible" "audio bible"
into your favorite search engine should turn up what you are looking for.

hth

Doris