[Faith-talk] Xavier Society for the Blind

Small White Dove jlperdue3 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 27 01:27:02 UTC 2013

Hi Linda,

Thanks so much for the information.

they have so much available, but they have no words to the hymns.  That should be a crime.

You could look up a hymn on google, but you don't know if it's the Catholic or Protestant ones, which of course, have totally different words.

I'm going to suggest that since they put out the readings and such, they should put out a seperate book of the hymns for the three month period.

It probably won't work, but aI can give it a shot.

Have a gret night.

Jenny