[Faith-talk] Good Night Message for Saturday, April 27, 2013

Paul oilofgladness47 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 28 00:40:13 UTC 2013

Hello and good day to you all, and especially a good evening to my fellow readers living in the Americas.  I hope that your day went well or is going well, and that for most of us, as this is being written, that Sunday will be a good day in the Lord as we corporately worship with our fellow congregants in our respective houses of worship.